Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Birthday

I made this card for the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge. It is is the 4th Anniversary for their challenge blog.





I used all products from the March Simon Says Stamp Kit for this card except the "Happy Birthday" stamp from Stampabilities and the Pearls from Hero Arts. The papers included with the kit are just beautiful. The included stamp set can be used for almost any occasion you can think of.

I used Hero Arts Green Hill mid-tone Shadow ink, Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe Shadow Ink and Ranger Chrome yellow Archival Ink for the stamping.


6 comments:

  1. Carol your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and feminine, I love how you've used the card kit :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, sorry it took me a while to catch up as I just got home from vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete